We’re Dedicated to Making a Difference
At Magnolia Federal Credit Union, we strive to support local nonprofits and schools throughout the year. While we wish we could fulfill every request, priority will be given to impactful causes and organizations that align with our mission, and those benefitting the communities we serve. Please read through the following guidelines before submitting a request for funding. We believe in building a network of changemakers and encourage you to be a part of our community-driven initiatives.
Investing in the Future of Youth and Families
Our primary focus in giving is directed towards supporting organizations and initiatives dedicated to the educational, social, mental, and physical development of local youth and their families. This encompasses contributions towards strengthening family bonds, youth sports, school and extracurricular educational programs, as well as initiatives focused on health, nutrition, and disease prevention.
Valuing the Impact of Community Services
Magnolia recognizes and values the efforts of those devoted to serving the most at-risk members of our community. This includes assistance for shelters, food banks, senior programs/services, and a variety of other initiatives. We’re committed to working with community services by providing meaningful support to enhance their impact on the community and are striving to create positive change for those in need.
Additional Organizations Seeking Sponsorship
Additional organizations located in Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Copiah, Scott, Leake, and Yazoo Counties are encouraged to apply for financial assistance. Donations and sponsorships will be considered based on the merit of the proposed projects or events, their alignment with our mission to enhance the well-being of our local community members, and will be subject to the availability of funds.
How to Get Started
Each year we receive many requests to support local organizations and events through donations and sponsorships. To ensure consistency and fairness in decision making, please adhere to the following guidelines and request process. Magnolia Federal Credit Union reserves the right to consider each request on a case-by-case basis.
• A full application for donation or sponsorship must be completed and submitted through our website.
• Requests must be received at least 45 days in advance of the deadline.
• Submitting a request does not guarantee funding; nor does a prior donation or sponsorship.
• If a request is denied, Magnolia will not consider similar requests by the same organization within the same year. Organizations are welcome to apply the following year.
•Applicants will be notified within 10 business days of request submission, unless otherwise notified.
Priority will be given to the following:
• Requests submitted by current Magnolia Federal Credit Union members
• Requests for sponsorship that would promote Magnolia Federal Credit Union as a partner/sponsor
• Requests benefitting youth activities, mental and physical health programs, educational events, financial literacy and inclusion, veterans/military initiatives, family-friendly events with a focus on contributing to the improvement of our local community, and first responder community initiatives.
Magnolia does not consider donation request from:
• Political parties, candidates, or causes
Ready to Make a Request?
Tell us about your mission.
Complete our donation and sponsorship request form below!