We’re focused on you
Magnolia Federal Credit Union is a multi-million-dollar, full-service financial institution offering a large suite of financial products and services to its members.
Because we’re not focused on shareholders, we return our earnings to our members in the form of reduced fees, lower interest rates on loans, and higher returns on savings. Our focus will always be on your success and well-being.
Our Mission Statement
Sharing resources for the financial success of member-owners.
If you meet any of these requirements, you’re eligible to join:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the prescribed underserved communities of Mississippi’s Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Copiah, or Yazoo Counties
- Members of Friends of the Children’s Hospital in Flowood, Mississippi
- Members of Jackson State National Alumni Association, Inc., in Jackson, Mississippi
- Members of the immediate family or household of current Magnolia FCU members
- Employees of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community
You’re a member for life
Worried you might move? Never fear. “Once a member, always a member” is a basic philosophy of credit union membership. All you need to do is keep your account active, which is easy with online banking, mobile banking, and thousands of shared branches nationwide.
Once you become a member, your family members are eligible to join too, including your spouse, parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, children, and even grandchildren. They can then take advantage of all the benefits that come with membership, regardless of where they live, work, worship, or attend school.
Your funds are protected
As a member of Magnolia Federal Credit Union, your funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Annually, federal examiners and auditors examine the credit union’s financial status and compliance with existing laws that govern Federal Credit Unions.
For specific information about Magnolia Federal Credit Union’s current financial condition, follow the above link and enter Charter Number “224” or the word “Magnolia” in the National Credit Union Administration’s (NCAU) search form.